The UnOrdinary Peoples ♥

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Stay With Me ♥


Hey , hello there. This is ARTHUR. I've mentioned him before in this entry HE CAN SING!!!! Well this is his second attempt on you tube. All I can say bout this video is he sounds good as a bigginer. But seriously I love this video and the song too. It brings back our memories when He sings this. By the way, my blog 'sounds' like this video above. He's the best I ever had. Regreting is a must when I've flash back all the memories with him. Lucky YOU to have him being by your side now girl. Lucky HIM too to have a nice girl like YOU. Well this will be my top fav video and song for now. Hope you'll guys enjoy it. He's talented ok! =)



STAY WITH ME BY
JESSE BARRERA

Verse 1
I think everybody knows
When they've got something right
I think everybody feels it
When they don't even try

Pre-Chorus
But I got lucky enough to find you
And so much of me to give

Chorus
I can't ever find
The words to say
You changed my life
In ways that I can't explain
How lost I was
Don't need no one
But you

Post Chorus
Can you stay, stay, stay with me

Verse 2
I think that everybody hurts
A little bit everyday
I think that everybody needs somebody
To never ever turn away
[ Lyrics from: http://www.lyricsmode.com/lyrics/j/jesse_barrera/stay_with_me.html ]
Pre-Chorus
But I got lucky enough to find you
And so much of me to give

Chorus
I can't ever find
The words to say
You changed my life
In ways that I can't explain
How lost I was
Don't need no one
But you

Post Chorus
Can you stay, stay, stay with me

Bridge
And it's you
I never thought we'd
Find each other
You
Can you stay with me
I see life and love in technicolor
Never want to find another

Chorus
I can't ever find
The words to say
You changed my life
In ways that I can't explain
How lost I was
Don't need no one
But you

Post Chorus
Can you stay, stay, stay with me












p/s : still love you and hoping you're the best =')

No comments: